Rozalind is currently accepting clients for online coaching sessions. To book a complimentary introductory session, email Rozalind at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Coaching?
A coach is a person who works in partnership with an individual to help them reach their fullest potential. I truly believe everyone has something special to offer the world. I want to help you ignite your superpowers as you become the best version of yourself!
While working with me:
- We’ll get clear on your purpose and figure out what lights you up inside.
- I’ll help you create a vision for what you want to achieve.
- I’ll help you identify any limiting beliefs and work with you to make a plan of action that will help you achieve those big dreams! I’ll keep you accountable so you follow through on your commitments.
- Perhaps you’ve been wanting to make some big changes in your personal and/or professional life. With my support, you’ll make meaningful shifts in your life that lead to personal fulfillment, joy and increased productivity.
- I’m committed to being your #1 fan and your accountability buddy who helps you keep on track. We’ll celebrate your wins and your challenges for the gifts they provide.
- I’ll help you find balance in your personal and professional life.
- I’ll share healthy tips and inspiring resources.
Benefits of Coaching
- Boosts confidence
- Increases life fulfillment and joy
- Improves personal and professional communication skills
- Heightens self-awareness
- Increases motivation to achieve goals
- Improves focus
- Identifies limiting beliefs and thought patterns
- Reduces stress, fear and overwhelm
- Clarity of purpose
- Helps manage personal and professional transitions
- Helps unleash creativity
“I am so grateful for a life coach with so much heart who has helped me to begin creating my future self with actions I’m putting into place today and every day. I’m forever changed” – CW
“Rozalind models what she teaches. She is one of the most inspiring, joyful, and encouraging people I know. When I met Rozalind, I was struggling to finish scoring my first feature film. As composers, we know that to be in demand, we must deliver above and beyond what our directors ask for on time and we must be a joy to work with. Rozalind helped me learn how to be a better person and how to be more creative and productive. I highly recommend Rozalind’s coaching to anyone who has big dreams and is working to accomplish them.” – CM
Here are a few common questions and brief answers from Rozalind about her coaching. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Rozalind by email: email@example.com or by phone (709) 769-8088. She would be happy to chat with you.
What types of clients does Rozalind usually coach?
Nothing is more rewarding than to help others maximize their potential! I’ve coached individuals of all ages and from all walks of life for the past 20 years.
Coaching can take many forms, from helping clients create self-care lists to helping them identify and move forward with their career goals to having someone who truly listens without judgement to helping someone increase their sense of confidence and attract more joy. It’s totally different for everyone.
The impact coaching has had on my life has been profound, both as a coach and as a client of other coaches. The transformative qualities of these sessions are like nothing I’ve ever witnessed before. I meet clients right where they’re at. I help them discover, embrace and share their superpowers! Every experience is unique and catered towards serving YOU. Everyone deserves to feel supported and heard.
Where does Rozalind coach?
I offer individual sessions online over Zoom.
How long are sessions and how often should I expect to attend?
Sessions usually last for 90 minutes. I offer various coaching packages so let’s chat to find the best option for you. We can discuss this during our introductory call.
When do you coach?
I coach on weekdays – both during the day and in the evening.
How much should I expect to pay?
Rates vary depending on the particular package a client is looking for. We can discuss payment options during our introductory call.
Will I need to buy any course material?
I will occasionally advise you on some suggested reading and will provide worksheets. I recommend having a pen and blank notebook ready to write notes. Get yourself ready to approach your sessions with an open mind.
What should I expect at my first session?
This session will be a chance for both of us to find out if we’re a good fit. Ask as many questions as you’d like about the coaching process and I encourage you to share your goals and expectations for what you’re hoping to achieve through coaching.
How much preparation do you require in between sessions?
That varies greatly with each client. There’s no real rule and it depends a lot on the client’s goals and the pace at which they want to go.
How do I book a session?
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1-709-769-8088. Once you have contacted me, you should hear from me within 48 hours. We can set up an introductory session and if it’s a good fit for both of us, we can set up a plan for more sessions.
Check out Rozalind’s empowering message in “Find Your Voice”
Check out Rozalind’s inspiring message for TEDx St. John’s