I’m currently accepting clients for 1:1 coaching sessions. Book a complimentary 60 minute introductory call and let’s have fun focusing on what lights you up inside! Email me at: email@example.com
What is Coaching?
I facilitate personal and professional development through empowering 1:1 conversations over Zoom.
What are you looking to change in your life right now? How can I help support you in your personal and professional development? Let’s get clear on your purpose and create a vision for the big goals you’re aiming to achieve.
I believe in creating a judgement-free space where you can feel safe to explore your thoughts and feelings in an environment that feels uplifting and supportive to you.
While working with me:
- We’ll figure out what lights you up inside and get clear on your purpose.
- I’ll help you create a vision for what goals you want to achieve.
- I’ll help you discover how you can be the CEO of your life and your best advocate.
- I’ll help you identify any limiting beliefs.
- I’ll work with you to make a plan for what actions you can take to help you achieve those big dreams!
- You’ll move from fear and find your flow
- I’ll keep you accountable so that you follow through on your commitments.
- Perhaps you’ve been wanting to make some big changes in your personal and/or professional life. With my support, you’ll make meaningful shifts in your life that lead to personal fulfillment, joy and increased productivity.
- I’m committed to being your #1 fan. We’ll celebrate your wins and your challenges for the gifts they provide.
- I’ll help you find balance in your personal and professional life.
- I’ll share healthy tips and inspiring resources.
Benefits of Coaching
- Boosts confidence and productivity
- Improves decision making and engagement
- Setting boundaries
- Increases life fulfillment and joy
- Improves personal and professional communication skills
- Heightens self-awareness
- Increases motivation to achieve goals
- Improves focus
- Identifies limiting beliefs and thought patterns
- Reduces stress, fear and overwhelm
- Increases clarity of purpose
- Helps manage personal and professional transitions
- Helps unleash creativity
- Improves performance
“I am so grateful for a life coach with so much heart who has helped me to begin creating my future self with actions I’m putting into place today and every day. I’m forever changed” – CW
“Rozalind models what she teaches. She is one of the most inspiring, joyful, and encouraging people I know. When I met Rozalind, I was struggling to finish scoring my first feature film. As composers, we know that to be in demand, we must deliver above and beyond what our directors ask for on time and we must be a joy to work with. Rozalind helped me learn how to be a better person and how to be more creative and productive. I highly recommend Rozalind’s coaching to anyone who has big dreams and is working to accomplish them.” – CM
Here are a few common questions and answers about my coaching. If you’d like to book a call to learn more, please feel free to reach out to me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (709) 769-8088.
What types of clients do I coach?
Coaching can take many forms. I meet clients right where they’re at.
For some clients, I help them focus on improving their self-care routine as they set healthy boundaries and find more balance in their personal and professional lives.
For others, we focus on creating effective strategy for achieving their career goals. I’ve worked with artists in all disciplines who are looking to increase their creativity, improve their performance and productivity and remove creativity blocks.
Other clients look forward to having someone to talk to about their fears and insecurities in a safe and judgement-free space. I follow the needs of each client.
Clients often share with me that coaching makes them feel more confident, focused and optimistic about their personal and professional lives as they claim their personal power and find their flow.
The impact coaching has had on my life has been profound, both as a coach and as a client of other coaches. The transformative qualities of these sessions are like nothing I’ve experienced in any other form of personal or professional development.
Where do I coach?
I offer individual sessions online over Zoom.
How long are sessions and how often should I expect to attend?
Sessions usually last for 90 minutes. I offer various coaching packages so let’s chat to find the best option for you. We can discuss this during our introductory call.
When do you coach?
I coach on weekdays – both during the day and in the evening.
How much should I expect to pay?
Rates vary depending on what package a client wants. We can discuss payment options during our introductory call.
Will I need to buy any course material?
I will advise you on some suggested reading and will provide worksheets. I recommend having a pen and blank notebook ready to write notes in. Get yourself ready to approach your sessions with an open mind.
What should I expect at my first session?
Our introductory session will be a chance for both of us to find out if we’re a good fit for one another. Building trust is such an important part of the coaching experience. It’s essential that you feel like you can be yourself around any coach you work with and that you feel safe. Ask as many questions as you’d like about the coaching process. I encourage you to share your personal and professional goals as well as any expectations you’re hoping to achieve through coaching.
How much preparation do you require in between sessions?
That varies greatly with each client. There’s no set rule. It depends a lot on your goals and the pace at which you want to go.
How do I book a session?
Email me at: email@example.com or call: 1-709-769-8088. Once you have contacted me, you should hear from me within 48 hours. We can set up an introductory session and if it’s a good fit for both of us, we can set up a package plan for more sessions. I look forward to connecting with you!
Check out Rozalind’s empowering message in “Find Your Voice”
Check out Rozalind’s inspiring message for TEDx St. John’s